To officially declare the MCC, fill out the declaration form. Once you have received confirmation of your minor declaration, you can access your progress towards the MCC by running an audit via the instructions below.
To see your progress:
- Click this link (or go to https://registrar.missouri.edu/degree-audits/)
- Scroll down to the section that says Requesting a Degree Audit. Under the Students section, and there is a click
here, click on it
- Input your pawprint and password into the login fields and login
- Click Select a Different Program
- In the Academic Unit field, use the drop-down menu and select Arts & Sci
- In the Program field, use the drop-down and select Multicultural Studies (Certificate)
- In the Student Catalog Year field, use the drop-down and select your first semester at the University of Missouri (if you are a transfer student, be sure to select your first semester on campus)
- Click click to view available options next to the Advanced Settings.
- Under Format, select PDF.
- Click Run Different Program and wait for the system to process your audit
- If you meet all requirements, your audit should state “ALL REQUIREMENTS COMPLETED” in red OR “ALL REQUIREMENTS IDENTIFIED BELOW HAVE BEEN MET” in green OR some other variation thereof. In-progress courses count
If you have any other questions, feel free to email us or ask us questions on social media!
If you have a course you feel should be approved for you or for future students that is not in our course list, please go to the course approval page and follow the instructions.
More information about declaring a minor or certificate is available here.